Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joanne
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jul 2009

I spent the weekend standing in a large parking lot teaching motorcycle riding. Saturday was cloudy and a bit cooler, but Sunday was clear and HOT. It was fun weekend.

Joanne
    Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• KDT1970
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Miner
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by lobster68w
      The Honerine is fun in that's it's a big mine, but there really aren't that many cool things inside. It would be awesome if it was still possible to get through to the Galena King, but all workings that we found were collapsed.
      I am working on getting my video uploaded and linked. It is from the room where Jeremiah passed away around to the other room where most the air is coming from. We spent around 4 hours there. The video is around 30 mins long.

Comment

• ExpUt
        True Mojave
        • Jul 2008

Thursday dirt-biking up AF Canyon, Friday night family reiumion, Saturday demolishing my basement, Sunday working in the basement and today giving baja & Jeep rides at the Miller Motosports Park. No mines for me
        Kurt Williams
        CruiserOutfitters.com
        ExpeditionUtah.com
        MojaveUnderground.com

Comment

• KDT1970
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Miner
          • Sep 2009

Honrine Video

Originally posted by KDT1970
          I am working on getting my video uploaded and linked. It is from the room where Jeremiah passed away around to the other room where most the air is coming from. We spent around 4 hours there. The video is around 30 mins long.
          HERE IS THE VIDEO LINK, IT IS ABOUT 10 MIN LONG.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
          Last edited by KDT1970; 08-18-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Mike
            Administrator
            True Mojave
            • Sep 2007

This last weekend I was sick, but the weekend before, Troy and I went up AF Canyon to check out a few mines. I heard rumor that the Pacific mine was being reopened but our quick research could not confirm any work was done. The entrance with the water pipe is completely untouched. We be-bopped around the area for a while and noticed 3 holes in the ground that appear to be subsidence. They all follow a line and the highest one made a surface dip probably 15' deep. Tried to get the new truck up Mineral Basin, but I need a few more inches clearance
            -Fish
            Mojave Mine Team
            MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Working...