X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawn_CL
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Miner
    • Nov 2009

Hi Crystal, Awhile back, maybe like 6 or so months ago i contacted Mike by email asking him if he would send me a patch and he said that yes he would but i never got it. I dunno if he still has my mailing address or not but if he doesnt then i can IM you with that, if you would like. I just figured maybe he was busy and had forgotten it. It originated by me telling him id like one of those patches in another forum back then. But yes, i would like one, if possible.

I notice you are from Orem but i dont know anything of where that is located. I used to live in Ogden several years ago (we are talking like close to 15 years ago) not too far from the Purina Dog Food Factory(where i worked for a stint) and i only lived about a block or so from where the Odgen Rescue Mission was on Wall Street (i lived on Wall Street also). I really liked Ogden and miss it.

My question is, do you know of any mines out around the Ogden area? Back then i never even had mines on my mind so i never thought of checking them out or anything.

Thanks, Dawn
    Dawn

Comment

• RockRacer
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Outlaw
      • Dec 2008

Welcome!

Hopefully Joanne doesn't mind me using some of her smilies! I dig um!
      Tobin - K7TOB

Comment

• Joanne
        Mojave Outlaw
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by RockRacer
        Welcome!

Hopefully Joanne doesn't mind me using some of her smilies! I dig um!
        Tricky Tricky!!

I don't have any issue if you want to use them. Actually they are free from LivePencil.com.

Joanne
        Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• Dawn_CL
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Miner
          • Nov 2009

Hi Kao,

Everybody needs to know that if they download that publication that they will need a special viewer called a .dbf viewer in order to view it. The .dbf viewer also works on the other file in the publication. The .ndx extensions.

Dawn
          Dawn

Comment

• Kao
            Mojave Child
            • Jan 2010

You cloud use one of those but it opens with either MS offices Excell or Open Office Calc
            Adventure Adventure Adventure !!

Solitude Underground

Comment

• Dawn_CL
              Advanced Explorer
              Mojave Miner
              • Nov 2009

Hello Crystal. I got the patches and the stickers today. Those are SUPER! Thanks so much for sending those. Do you also sell those by chance? Reason im asking is because i would be interested in buying another patch and 2 stickers for my husband. I just wish he wouldve told me this before you sent mine out. :-S

Dawn
              Dawn

Comment

Working...