X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KDT1970
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Miner
    • Sep 2009

I'll be heading to Moab to for Easter also. I even know of some mines down there. I won’t have time to make to those though. My next Stockton/Ophir area time will probably be the 16th or 17th. When you go to the silver reef to rappel down I’m all in for going, I just don’t rappel.
    I also know of another mine right next to that one, that has a vertical shaft that needs exploring.
    Last edited by KDT1970; 04-08-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• acidman1968
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Miner
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Mike369
      Well I'm probably not going out to Dry Canyon this weekend. The weather is not cooperating. I also need to get our air meter to take with us and I'm not going to have it this weekend. Maybe in a couple of weeks we'll try to head back out and do some exploring. It might be a few weeks since I'm going to Moab for Easter.
      Originally posted by KDT1970
      I'll be heading to Moab to for Easter also. I even know of some mines down there. I won’t have time to make to those though. My next Stockton/Ophir area time will probably be the 16th or 17th. When you go to the silver reef to rappel down I’m all in for going, I just don’t rappel.
      I also know of another mine right next to that one, that has a vertical shaft that needs exploring.
      ...and here's a third person that'll be in the Moab area for part of spring break... The other part of spring break will be spent a little further south down in the area of Bluff.

Hope everyone has a good and safe trip!
      I'd say I'm fat and out of shape, but, "round" is a shape...

Comment

• one_bad_rover

status of mine

Lost my other post somewhere.
        As an FYI, these have been reclaimed. You can get in a LOT of trouble for re-opening anything that has been reclaimed, even if you are the claim owner.
        Word to the wise is dont post anywhere that you are opening or re-opening something. You are modifying a federally funded closure on federal land. Makes it a federal offense, usually of destruction of federal property and intent to cause harm to the public.
        You may have a BLM Law enforcement person on your doorstep.

Comment

Working...