• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockRacer
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Dec 2008

Nothing on meetup?

I couldn't help but ask. Is it correct that there isn't and hasn't been any mine exploration trips posted on meetup? I don't check it all the time since I don't have access at work, but I would say I check it at least once a month. I haven't noticed anything there for some time it seems. Are you taking a break Mike? Cranney was telling me there was some good things in store for 2010.
    Tobin - K7TOB

• Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

Its winter. MU slows down in the winter. Very little access to anything right now. Hold tight though. We have a trip coming up soon, and a couple other very exciting events in the next few months.
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• RockRacer
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Outlaw
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mike
      Its winter. MU slows down in the winter. Very little access to anything right now. Hold tight though. We have a trip coming up soon, and a couple other very exciting events in the next few months.
      I will try. I guess it depends on the kind of access. Seems like entrances similar to Ophir would be the same. I guess you guys are tired of that one though. (insert shoulder shrug smiley)

I am just excited to utilize my new days off (thur-sat) to get underground is all.
      Tobin - K7TOB

Comment

• Mike
        Administrator
        True Mojave
        • Sep 2007

Well perhaps you could utilize all that time off and find some more awesome mines to go into as a group We are always looking for more
        -Fish
        Mojave Mine Team
        MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• RockRacer
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Outlaw
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mike
          Well perhaps you could utilize all that time off and find some more awesome mines to go into as a group We are always looking for more
          Get to bed.

I could do that, but while you guys are tired of Ophir, I can't stop thinking about it. I cry it's name in my sleep. Melissa thinks I am cheating on her. :P
          Tobin - K7TOB

Comment

• Crystal

I am currently working on scheduling a Meetup for February in the Ophir (Campout!) and our annual February trip will be postponed until March as we are still working out the details.
            Stay tuned for more details!

Comment

• RockRacer
              Advanced Explorer
              Mojave Outlaw
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Crystal
              I am currently working on scheduling a Meetup for February in the Ophir (Campout!) and our annual February trip will be postponed until March as we are still working out the details.
              Stay tuned for more details!
              Sweet!
              Tobin - K7TOB

Comment

Working...