• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bergdh
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Cowboy
    • Apr 2008

Recent missing women from slc

Im really hoping they dont find her in a mine. I dont think the dogm needs anymore fuel to the fire.

<big></big>R. Berg #02
    C. Berg
    A. Berg

Supporting Your Adventure
  • bergdh
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Cowboy
    • Apr 2008

So this morning I came across the huge search party headed out of tooele going west. There had to be more then 50 cop cars the train stretched what seemed miles. Quite the sight. I hope it produces something.
    <big></big>R. Berg #02
    C. Berg
    A. Berg

Comment

• btay801
      Mojave Teen
      • Jul 2009

I hope they don't find anything and she really just decided to get out of a bad situation, but the reports sound more like a recovery of a body. He takes his kids (2 and 4) out on a Sunday night to go camping in sub zero temps without anyone knowing where they were going (Ok I have done this, but with a trailer or just being a dumb high school kid with a tent), it snowed most of the night and when they busted in the door o his house monday morning they found two fans drying a wet spot on the carpet. Sounds bad. I hope it is not what it looks like.

Comment

• bergdh
        Advanced Explorer
        Mojave Cowboy
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by bergdh
        So this morning I came across the huge search party headed out of tooele going west. There had to be more then 50 cop cars the train stretched what seemed miles. Quite the sight. I hope it produces something.
        face palm....so apparently they make a amazing spectacle for shop with a cop in tooele.
        <big></big>R. Berg #02
        C. Berg
        A. Berg

Comment

• lobster68w
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Miner
          • Dec 2008

face palm....so apparently they make a amazing spectacle for shop with a cop in tooele.

They were out at Simpson Springs at one point though.

Éirinn go Brách

Comment

• RockRacer
            Advanced Explorer
            Mojave Outlaw
            • Dec 2008

I am surprised. It looks like they still don't have anything...
            Tobin - K7TOB

Comment

Working...