• Show
Clear All
  • tails
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Cowboy
    • Dec 2010

Bradshaw Mountains Then and Now

Historic Locations in the Bradshaw Mountains, Utah

Video I just put together. I have been visiting these locations all year and duplicating the historic shots. Enjoy

Last edited by Mike; 09-20-2011, 01:35 PM. Reason: Optimized for search engines. Thanks for a great post!
  • Devin
    Mojave Child
    • Aug 2010

Very cool video tails! I have been to some of those places before...It is incredible the change that can happen over 100 years
    -Devin

'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than those attending too small a degree of it.'
    -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Joanne
      Mojave Outlaw
      • Jul 2009

That was a really neat video! I can only imagine the time it took to identify the precise location to shoot from. What really stuck me was how much the forces of nature combined with a bit of time wipe out the traces of man's activities. I guess it's a bit of a mixed blessing.

Thanks for sharing!

Joanne
      Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• Mike
        Administrator
        True Mojave
        • Sep 2007

Really cool! Thanks so much for making this and posting it. One of my favorite things to do in historic sites is try to interpret what was there. Its amazing how fast mother nature takes back over these old man made sites.

I'm going to edit your post just a little bit to enhance it for keyword searches so more people will see the video.
        -Fish
        Mojave Mine Team
        MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• dhat
          Mojave Baby
          • Sep 2011

I am a newbie to this site but have been exploring mines most of my life. I recently found an old site that had been abandoned in the 50's. There is still equipment in the mine in superb condition. How can I find information on this equipment as the manufacturer no longer has records on the equipment. Any help would be appriciated. One piece is an old Gardner Denver rocker shovel similar to the Eimco model 12 "mucker"
          Thanks

Comment

• tails
            Advanced Explorer
            Mojave Cowboy
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Mike
            Really cool! Thanks so much for making this and posting it. One of my favorite things to do in historic sites is try to interpret what was there. Its amazing how fast mother nature takes back over these old man made sites.

I'm going to edit your post just a little bit to enhance it for keyword searches so more people will see the video.

No worries.

Comment

Working...