• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

ANNOUNCING THE MU MARKETPLACE

MojaveUnderground.com now has a live marketplace to buy, sell, or trade minerals, gear, artifacts, etc. Awesome opportunity to start clearing out your garages

All transactions must occur off-site (e.g. Paypal, in person, check).

View the Marketplace here:
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook
  • Joanne
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jul 2009

Great idea!

Although I don't have anything I want to sell, I'm always in the market to buy something...

Thanks for giving us this place to buy, sell or trade! I have a "Trading Post" section on my cooking forum, and much to my surprise there has been NO abuse. Folks are really good about posting what they have sitting around and want to get rid of, or would like to buy. Like you, I have no tolerance for spammers.

Joanne
    Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• Dawn_CL
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Miner
      • Nov 2009

Cooooool!!! Just like Joanne, i really dont have anything to sell (other than gold periodically that i get from my mines) because the stuff i collect i tend to find a use for in my mines but im sure on the market for buying, IF pricings are reasonable and within budget. Single jack bits (preferably the 4 cutters but the 2 cutter bits will work fine too), jacklegs (preferably electric type) and the bits, an old dynamite blasting machine (the old wooden type with the handle or the modern electronic type is fine), a good winch (either 12v or AC is fine), a smaller sinking bucket (5 gallon would be fine) and a lightweight mining ore car. Theres probably other things im not thinking of that i would be on the market for but ill worry about those as i remember them.
      Dawn

Comment

Working...