• Show
Clear All
  • CaverStretch
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Miner
    • Oct 2008

Mojave Underground Summer BBQ

Greetings and Salutations my fellow Miners,
    The Mojave Underground will be having a BBQ this summer and everyone is invited. Bring your friends, bring your family, all are invited. Here are some of the details:

When: June 20th (21st if you want to camp)
    Time: You are welcome to come up anytime during the day. Dinner will be served at 6:00 PM.
    What you need to bring: The Mojave Underground will be providing the meat for the BBQ. Please bring a side dish of some sort. I would prefer you post a message on what you are bringing so we don't have doubles. (NON ALCOHOLIC PLEASE!)
    Presentation: Mike Capps will be doing a presentation on the history of the Mojave Underground and where we are heading in the future. (Thanks Mike)

Where: Tifie Ranch
    6100 South HWY 66
    Morgan, Utah 84050

I attached a map to give some directions.

If you want to come up early on saturday, we have lots of activites at the ranch. You can use our archery range, hike on some of our trails, fish, and we also have a playground for the children. If you want to come up early, let me know.

Also. If you want to camp over night, you are more than welcome. You can camp friday night and/or saturday night. You will need to bring your camping stuff (tents, etc).

The Ranch that I work at is called Tifie. Tifie is a humanitarian effort that is all over the world. If you would like to camp over night we ask for a donation to our humanitarian effort which is $5.00 a person per night. If you are coming to the BBQ, you don't need to donate anything but it's encouraged. The Pavilion we are using is $100 per day. So if you want to help cover the costs, that would be great. You can learn more at www.tifie.org

If you have any questions, you can PM message me on the forum. Hope everyone comes out. Robert
    Robert Cranney
    Mojave Mine Team
    The "Dude with the Trailer"

"It's time to put on your big girl panties and climb that ladder."
  • RockRacer
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Dec 2008

I am hoping to convince the wife that this will be a good, inexpensive family activity and prove to her that there are normal people that go underground. Maybe if she can get to know you guys, she will come check out some of these mines. (It's so much easier to have hobbies if you can get the wife involved) Hey, father's day present...

You should setup a large screen to watch all the MU videos and maybe we could see the MU introduction movie that is supposedly still in pre-production?? [web:ced52efb6b]http://www.mojaveunderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3091&highlight=#3091[/web:ced52efb6b]
    Tobin - K7TOB

Comment

• Crystal

Alright Robert I am there!!
      I'll bring a fruit salad and some sort of a dessert.

Will you be putting up balloons or some sort of marker by the driveway?
      Please do!

Comment

Working...