X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockRacer
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Dec 2008

As I said in another post, I will not be able to make it and am very sorry/frustrated/embarrassed that I have many memories in these locations with my family and now will not be able to help preserve them. I hope you have success in preserving Utah's history, for all of us. Please let us know how it went asap (like the minute you get home) and if there is any follow up things that can be done.
    Tobin - K7TOB

Comment

• Mike
      Administrator
      True Mojave
      • Sep 2007

Well the meeting went as well as could be expected. We had the opportunity to talk to the DOGM, BLM, and many locals (All of whom were against the closures of adits) . General consensus was that the DOGM could do nothing regarding the closures, and that we need to talk to the BLM. However, Lucia Malin was very friendly and helpful in determining the correct people to talk to.

We presented a very brief document to the DOGM and BLM members with details on what we would like accomplished. A PDF form can be viewed here:
      http:/www.mojaveunderground.com/media/SRS_AMRP_AMSR.pdf

Thanks Corey for helping support the cause. Everybody else... I expect to see you there at the next closure meeting!
      -Fish
      Mojave Mine Team
      MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• ExpUt
        True Mojave
        • Jul 2008

Totally bummed I missed the meeting. I've got no voice and figured some things shouldn't be shared (like a cold). Big thanks to Mojave Underground and Gold Rush Expeditions for advocating and rallying for our interests!
        Kurt Williams
        CruiserOutfitters.com
        ExpeditionUtah.com
        MojaveUnderground.com

Comment

Working...