Christmas Party

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crystal

Christmas Party

The Christmas Party had a larger turn out than anyone expected, a lot of very exciting people showed up.
    Robert made some amazing "dutch oven" ribs and we ate till we were stuffed.
    We were able to have a guided tour of the beautiful ranch and it was awesome and huge!
    They had exquisite rugs and beautiful paintings in almost every room which made the large house seem very welcoming.
    When the party finally dwindled to an end Stuart and I were lucky enough to be able to spend the night in one of the
    guest rooms, and I must say it was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. In the morning Mike came back
    (he spent the night in Park City with his family) and ate breakfast. We had a Halo 3 tournament and I ended up losing sorely.
    After that we headed outside and spent some quality time in the snow. Robert pulled us around on sleds using an overgrown golf cart and Stuart somehow managed to get himself run over by his own sled. He pulled us up a hill and we sledded down it solo. Robert posted a sweet video of us crashing down it.. When our bums and hands were officially numb we headed back inside and played some more Halo 3.
    We eventually got up again and went to another room to play pool. When we all realized that we all sucked to much to continue we left to go play more Halo 3.
    Eventually we went home and about 4 miles away from the ranch Mike got a flat tire and had to change it in the freezing weather.
    I had a great time and thanks Robert for letting us use your facility!
  • CaverStretch
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Miner
    • Oct 2008

After having no internet this week, we finally got it running today. I will work on the video tonight and see if I can post it. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure there's some great sledding scenes.

Thanks for everyone that came. We had a blast. And I am excited for the new years party, that will rock!

Robert
    Robert Cranney
    Mojave Mine Team
    The "Dude with the Trailer"

"It's time to put on your big girl panties and climb that ladder."

Comment

• Mike
      Administrator
      True Mojave
      • Sep 2007

Man we are partiers aren't we? The Christmas party was tons of tun. Thanks for letting us use your amazing place, Robert!

And yes, the New Years party will be amazing.
      -Fish
      Mojave Mine Team
      MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• CaverStretch
        Advanced Explorer
        Mojave Miner
        • Oct 2008

That sucks you got a flat tire. The front drive line in my dodge broke. And of course it has the plow on it, so what does it do while it's in the shop...it snows and snows and snows. But at least it looks like Christmas out there now.

Yeah, the party was fun. I had a good time. We need to have these more often. A party celebrating a party because parties are sweet. Plus I can make more food for you guys. I love to cook.

Video will be done soon.

Robert
        Robert Cranney
        Mojave Mine Team
        The "Dude with the Trailer"

"It's time to put on your big girl panties and climb that ladder."

Comment

• UnderUtah
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Outlaw
          • Jun 2008

Looks like Miah should have flown home and quit his job to attend! Guaranteed you had more fun than I did in my hotel room, even with the expanded cable... So New Years is my next opportunity...
          Miah
          Mojave Mine Team

"...It's the only way... Go in, or go back..."

Comment

• Stuart
            Administrator
            True Mojave
            • Sep 2007

A party celebrating a party because parties are sweet.
            That is awesome! I am adding this quote to Crystals signature line. We should have more parties, especially ones where Robert cooks amazing ribs. New years! Looking forward to it.
            -Stuart Burgess
            Mojave Mine Team

Project Manager
            Burgess Exploration LLC
            http://www.burgex.com

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MineExplorer
            Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MineExplorer

Comment

Working...