• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rhartill
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jun 2008

DOGM bid (SOI) on coal mine documentation

DOGM expects the bid for reviewing 275 coal mine features in Summit and Morgan counties to cost $100K, and they believe one of two providers [Spectrum Engineering or URS Corporation] will be the successful bidder. They want a GPS equipped team to take pictures of the previous reclamation and the surveys must be done under the supervision of a licensed professional engineer (PE) in the State of Utah.
    The bid will close September 24th 2008 and work needs to be completed by March of 2009.

The bid (actually a solictation of interest) can be found here:

DOGM expects the bid for reviewing 275 coal mine features in Summit and Morgan counties to cost $100K, and they believe one of two providers will be the successful bidder. They want a GPS equipped team to take pictures of the previous reclamation and the surveys must be done under the supervision of a licensed professional engineer (PE) in the State of Utah. The bid will close September 24th 2008 and work needs to be completed by March of 2009.

Anyone out there know any PE's that want to team up and bid together on this project?
  • Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

I sure don't know any PE's, but I'd love to work on a project like that! I'll keep my ears open.
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• ExpUt
      True Mojave
      • Jul 2008

Wish I had my PE, I'm an ME but not a licensed PE. That would be a neat experience to do!
      Kurt Williams
      CruiserOutfitters.com
      ExpeditionUtah.com
      MojaveUnderground.com

Comment

Working...