• Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

Forums are live again!

Welcome back everyone!
    It's been 10 years since the MU forums had a major update to the software that runs it. If you tried to access the forums in the last 6 months, you may have realized how absolutely broken they were. After dozens of hours of work, I've gotten us updated from vBulletin 4 to vBulletin 6, and the site cleaned up. You'll notice the site looks a bit different. The theme we were previously using is not compatible with vBulletin 6, so some changes had to be made.

With this update comes these features, and much more!
    • Drastically enhanced site security, full encryption.
    • Responsive design for devices and screens of all shapes and sizes.
    • A new WYSIWYG editor for greater flexibility when creating posts
    • Reactions and emoji support. Send that OP a like!
    • Better user profile customization
    • Powerful spam controls
    • Improved moderator tools
    A lot has been changed. If you find your user account is banned, deleted, or no longer active, please send me a PM, or e-mail contact@mojaveunderground.com with your username and email address and I'll try my best to get your accounts restored. If you notice any strange bugs or issues, please let me know. Spam and inappropriate content are something we'll always have to fight. If you're interested in becoming a moderator, send me a PM! Lastly, upgrading to the latest version of vBulletin costs $$$, and so does the yearly maintenance and upkeep of the server. If you love having this site kept alive, please reach out to me regarding donations.

Happy Exploring!!!
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook
  • ExpUt
    True Mojave
    • Jul 2008

Well done! Thanks Mike!
    Kurt Williams
    CruiserOutfitters.com
    ExpeditionUtah.com