• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

Volunteers needed for MU Meeting Trip Reports

MU is looking for volunteers from the mine exploration community to present a trip report at our monthly meetings. The next meeting is April 26th. Trip reports have to last 10-15 minutes, but don't have to be anything fancy.

Please PM me if you would like to present at an upcoming meeting.
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook
  • Joanne
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jul 2009

Wish I was closer. Although I don't have near the experience of many of you folks, I wouldn't mind sharing some of my photos and trip reports. I think the idea of having someone speak about various trips is a great. I know I love reading the trip reports that I find here.

Joanne
    Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• rhartill
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Outlaw
      • Jun 2008

trip report

have just discovered and digitized some slides of previous So CAL mine exploration trips...could give a 5 or 10 minute show on these...

LMK

Russ

Comment

• lobster68w
        Advanced Explorer
        Mojave Miner
        • Dec 2008

I have a ton of quality pics from some pretty big/famous (or infamous) mines I'd love to share. Problem is I'm on nights right now and will be gone most of May back to MN for Army things. If you guys continue to do these, mark me down for summertime sometime. I'd love to share a recent trip into the Honerine, Tip Top, up by the Galena King. I also have alot of pics from the Minnie Moore/ Colorado Tunnel in Eureka. There are also pics from very remote areas those without GPS and a good ATV tend not to venture. Shoot me your meeting schedule and I'll see what can get cooking after May.
        Last edited by lobster68w; 04-17-2011, 09:11 AM.

Éirinn go Brách

Comment

Working...