X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zachvu
    Mojave Baby
    • Mar 2011

New guy from St. George

Hey everyone! I'm from West Jordan, living in St. George and am very interested in all the mines we have, mainly near Panaca, Beryl, and such since it's close by. I've always been interested in mines and love Park City in that respect. I look forward to meeting some people and learning about these historical/adventurous places!!
  • Dino
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Cowboy
    • Jan 2009

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully a southern mine exploration trip is in the near future this spring. I have to say that lately I've been jealous of all the great weather you're having down there in St George.

Comment

• Mike
      Administrator
      True Mojave
      • Sep 2007

Welcome to the site, Zachvu. Hope you find all the vast resources here useful.
      -Fish
      Mojave Mine Team
      MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• Joanne
        Mojave Outlaw
        • Jul 2009

Welcome from a bit further south in Las Vegas! You are always welcome to join any of our adventures down here. There have been a number of MU members introduce themselves from St. George, but they never became active on the list. I get up there from time to time, but it's usually to visit my best friend's mom who has late stage cancer. Anyway, it's a great little town. You even got to keep your Sportsman's Warehouse! (Our two closed....)

Joanne
        Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• zachvu
          Mojave Baby
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Dino
          Welcome to the forum! Hopefully a southern mine exploration trip is in the near future this spring. I have to say that lately I've been jealous of all the great weather you're having down there in St George.
          Take advantage of our weather and make a trip down!!

Welcome from a bit further south in Las Vegas! You are always welcome to join any of our adventures down here. There have been a number of MU members introduce themselves from St. George, but they never became active on the list. I get up there from time to time, but it's usually to visit my best friend's mom who has late stage cancer. Anyway, it's a great little town. You even got to keep your Sportsman's Warehouse! (Our two closed....)
          I'd love to do that! I'm usually down there on Saturdays coaching lacrosse anyway, might as well make a few weekend trips! Yes, Sportsman's is AWESOME...even better when friends work there

Comment

Working...