X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • go_browns79
    Mojave Cowboy
    • Aug 2010

Hello from Las Vegas

Hi my names Bill. I moved out to Vegas a little over 2 years ago from the Cleveland, OH area. About a year and a half ago I went on a camping trip to Nelson, NV and noticed a few mines and have been intrigued ever since. This year I have been to a few different mines and would love to share the pics but I am having trouble putting them up on this site. When I click on the button " • Add image to post " using Internet Explorer it says " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and when I try using Firefox it says "Firefox can't find the server at www.imageposter.com. " Does anyone know how to fix this ? If you would like to see my pics I have them up at www.abandonedmines.net just search Nevada or my user name " go_browns79 " Thanks for all the great info here - Bill
    Bill
  • Joanne
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jul 2009

Welcome from another Vegas-ite. I've always loved the old mines but have just started exploring in the last 18 months. I've had a challenge finding folks to go with since most of them aren't interested (or think I'm crazy). I've not been down to the Nelson area, but have hit the Sultan (I saw your pictures), Root, Accident, and a few others out by Goodsprings. I think there are some good prospects up around Beatty as well. Maybe we can get together and do some mine exploring.

If you want to post photos, I would suggest using www.tinypic.com to host them. It's free and the photos are automatically resized to 640 x 480 if you select "message board" format.

Joanne
    Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• ExpUt
      True Mojave
      • Jul 2008

Welcome to MU!
      Kurt Williams
      CruiserOutfitters.com
      ExpeditionUtah.com
      MojaveUnderground.com

Comment

• ghostshot
        Mojave Child
        • Jul 2010

Welcome go_browns79! You will enjoy yourself here...great sense of humor!
        So many ghosts, so little time.

Comment

• Jeff
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Miner
          • Nov 2008

Welcome to MU.
          Jeff
          Mojave Mine Team
          Follow me on Facebook

Comment

• Crystal