X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • $ alex $
    Mojave Teen
    • May 2010

Good News!!!

Hey everyone... so I know I'm fairly new to Mojave Underground, but I have great news! I just transferred from the Chemical Engineering dept to the Mining Engineering dept at the University of Utah! Looks like I have some 'sploring to do!!! I can't wait to have a new perspective inside the mines I go into! Anyway, I hope everyone's summer was as great as mine! Have fun and stay safe out there!!!
    Alex
    *I always invite info on explorable mines in or around the Cottonwood Canyons area!
  • rhartill
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jun 2008

Congrats on changing your major. I firmly believe that engineering is a career track that will serve you well. And mining engineering allows one the experience of a lifetime exploring!

Russ

1973-1974 Colorado School of Mines

Comment

• $ alex $
      Mojave Teen
      • May 2010

thanks russ! i appreciate the reply! i hope someday i can help the team in some way, shape, or form haha. does anyone know of any other current mining engineering majors here at the university of utah that are in mojave underground?
      Alex
      *I always invite info on explorable mines in or around the Cottonwood Canyons area!

Comment

• ghostshot
        Mojave Child
        • Jul 2010

Welcome Alex,seems you have arrived at the right forum.
        So many ghosts, so little time.

Comment

Working...