• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rollerton
    Mojave Baby
    • Apr 2010

Another from Arizona

Hi everyone

Bob here from Crown King, & Patagonia AZ.

One of my hobbies is documenting and preserving history on family mining activity in the Crown King area; my photo archive is here:
    www.tigergold.com I have been able to help others that are documenting their family history with some of my restored photos. Others are contributed to the Crown King Historical Society and are on display in their collection in town ( not supposed to say its a musuem...)

I also own a patented mine in Crown King that was discovered and worked by my Great Grandfather Jack Nelson about 1895. Last summer we cleared away all the not so historic trash and junk cars and I am looking forward to entering the adit that my family worked up thru 1925.

My best to you all!

bob.
  • Joanne
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jul 2009

Bob,

Let me be the first to welcome you to MU! Patagonia? I tagged along behind my dad as he hunted white-tail just north of Patagonia. Lots of old mines scattered throughout that area. Lots of memories of camping with my dad down there. I grew up in Tucson but have lived in Las Vegas for the last 30 years.

Anyway, welcome aboard!!

Joanne
    Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• Derek
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Outlaw
      • Jul 2008

Welcome to the board!
      -Derek
      Mojave Mine Team

Comment

• Mark1955
        Advanced Explorer
        Mojave Outlaw
        • Dec 2008

Welcome... and thanks for posting all those pictures. Absolutely fascinating.

Comment

• rollerton
          Mojave Baby
          • Apr 2010

ever wonder what it was like to dig those adits around 1900? Note the candles...

Comment

Working...