• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaredbelch
    Mojave Baby
    • Oct 2009

Howdy

Hi all

I'm very interested in mine and cave exploration with some people who know what they are doing. I've explored a bit on my own, but am glad to have a resource such as this to be a part of. I heard about Mojave Underground from a friend on another forum, and am excited to join you sometime. Possibly the 24th? I understand you want people who have been with you before, but if you make an exception, my wife and I would be thrilled to join you at Hidden Treasure. Either way I'm excited to be a part of the forum, and even more excited to go exploring.

-Jared
  • Troy
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Cowboy
    • Mar 2009

Welcome!
    Troy E.

Comment

• ExpUt
      True Mojave
      • Jul 2008

Welcome to Mojave.
      Kurt Williams
      CruiserOutfitters.com
      ExpeditionUtah.com
      MojaveUnderground.com

Comment

• Crystal

Welcome Jared, glad you found us on the forum.
        We do prefer you have prior underground experience with us before diving into the Hidden Treasure. I'm not going to tell you you can't come out with us I'll leave that up for you to decide. This particular mine is difficult. You start out climbing down a 15' ladder and then crawling downward at an awkward angle to another small opening and then into the actual portal. If you come just be mentally and physically prepared for a long long long incline and climbing over some large fallen rocks and supports. The rocks in this mine are just amazing and worth every bit of the sweat and blood that you use getting there and back. Let us know what you decide and if you choose not to go we'll have another Intro to Mine Exploration trip coming up that is a much more user friendly mine.
        Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
        Good Luck!

Comment

• John
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Miner
          • Oct 2008

Hey Jared!
          Glad to see you found your way here. I will be looking forward to seeing you and your wife again.

Whatever you decide, the physical exertion is well worth it because these mines are incredible.

See ya out there,
          John (aka. Mr. Magnum)

Comment

• Derek
            Advanced Explorer
            Mojave Outlaw
            • Jul 2008

Welcome!
            -Derek
            Mojave Mine Team

Comment

• Jeff