X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BFELabs
    Mojave Baby
    • May 2009

'Lo from the Land of Entrapment...

Hey folks, long time listener, first time caller. Not sure how much posting I'll be doing for awhile, going to be pretty busy reading, but figured I'd be polite and post my intro.

I'm the director of a small research/development/training group specializing in military/tactical and hard-use outdoors/survival/rescue equipment and skills and some of the intermediate and interconnected areas between (austere/hostile environment survival, medicine, & tactics, and the good gear to support it, essentially). We're a very active bunch of hikers/climbers/mountain-goats/adventure nerds/shooters, and have been doing mine exploration for about a year now.
    New Mexico has some really cool places to explore, and we're situated a 20 minute drive from the old Kelly mining district. We've been active locally due to the rich opportunities, but are starting to branch out and see whats around us more.
    We're constantly developing and improving, and thats pretty much why I'm here. Hoping to learn more and fill in some of the blanks, and maybe share some of what I've learned if it can help anyone.

Great forum and resource, thanks for having me!
    BFE Labs: "Solutions for Austerity and Hostility" - Mine Exploration, Wilderness Survival, Tactical Medicine, and More.
  • Crystal

Welcome to the site, great to have you!

Comment

• Mike
      Administrator
      True Mojave
      • Sep 2007

Welcome BFElabs. Good to have you on board. You'll find many like minded people on these forums. I've always been interested in the things you do for work.

Feel free to join us on one of our next events!
      -Fish
      Mojave Mine Team
      MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• Derek
        Advanced Explorer
        Mojave Outlaw
        • Jul 2008

Welcome!
        -Derek
        Mojave Mine Team