X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bulletmarsh
    Mojave Baby
    • Jan 2009

bulletmarsh checking in

hows it going? figured i d introduced myself and tell alittle bit about myself. Well, ah-teen and I are friends and he sent a link to this page. I bought my first gun at the gun show in sandy sunday. I paid only 139 plus background check I got a mossberg 20 gauge shotgun in great condition. my next gun is a .22 or a 10-22 whatever comes first. I ve been around guns my whole life and. My first real gun was a Rock River AR-15 fully auto in cali but I sold it before I moved from my parents house. When I can I d love to go shooting as I used to go skeet shooting with 12 gauges and target practice with .45's. I m currently trying to get my 1984 blazer running and want it running so I can go deer hunting with it deer jerky yumm!
    proud owner of a mossberg 20 gauge shotgun
  • Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

Welcome to Mojave Underground, BulletMarsh. You'll find yourself in a group of other gun loving mine explorers here. Glad you picked yourself up a gun, and at an amazing price too! We'll see you this weekend.
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• CaverStretch
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Miner
      • Oct 2008

I think I might have to come out and do some shooting too. I don't have a gun, but I will have a camera.
      Robert Cranney
      Mojave Mine Team
      The "Dude with the Trailer"

"It's time to put on your big girl panties and climb that ladder."

Comment

• Mike
        Administrator
        True Mojave
        • Sep 2007

Hardly an MMT if'n ya don't have a gun. Join the MMT crowd:

-Fish
        Mojave Mine Team