• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

Hello and Welcome - Mike

Hey everyone! Welcome to Mojave Underground. Much time and effort has been put into getting everything up and running here. As for introductions, my name is Mike. You may hear me refered to as Fish, or DudeFish. I'm one of three founding fathers of Mojave Underground. Stuart and Crystal are the others. I live in Orem, UT, and am an avid outdoorsman. I always wish I could get out more. Photography is one of my greatest passions.
    Stuart, and I have been exploring mines for over a decade. Together, we have been through several hundred mines and caves in our days. I am fascinated with the structures and geological formations found underground. What better way to access them through a mine!
    Well, I hope you are able to learn a little bit about Mojave Underground and have a chance to participate with us. Thanks!
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook
  • Songbird
    Mojave Child
    • Sep 2007

So I guess this is your introduction, huh? Very nice. So, if you have been caving with this Stuart guy for more than a decade, does that mean that he lived up in Idaho before, or did you just know him for that long? Just curious. At least I can claim that I've known you since the 3rd grade! :P
    Deen was mit Liebe gemacht wird, wird gut gemacht.
    For what is done with love, is done well.

Comment

• Jolth
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Cowboy
      • Sep 2007

3rd grade? sheesh that is a lot longer than me.

Maybe mike is just trying to say that he has been caving and all of that stuff for a decade and Stu has been doing it for the same amount of time and it just sounds cool to say they both have been doing it for that long. Heck i dont know, but hello anyway Mike.
      Strong Bad: Things were just about to start getting crazy go nuts!

Comment

• Songbird
        Mojave Child
        • Sep 2007

Yeah, you're probably right. I never thought about it that way.
        I love Strongbad!!

*Do you has what it takes to join the HomeStarmy? The guts? The determination? The 5 bucks?! Join today!*

Comment

• Jolth
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Cowboy
          • Sep 2007

Yeah homestarrunner.com is one of my all time favorite sites, i check every monday for the new updates and Strong Bad e-mails

im such a geek i have the first 100 or so emails on dvd and a Trogdor Hoodie

Comment

• Songbird
            Mojave Child
            • Sep 2007

Oh, I want those DVDs so bad! I've got a trogor hoodie, a homestar hoodie, and I had four window stickers on my car but when I got a different car they wouldn't stick to the windows again I've been wanting the DVDs for a while but never could scrape the money to get them. I'm just a poor college student

Comment

• Jolth
              Advanced Explorer
              Mojave Cowboy
              • Sep 2007

Just keep your eye out on the sales that they have. im sure they are going to have a big one come christmas time (Santa can always bring them to you too) The last sale they had i got the figurines. so i have Homsar on my moniter here at work. he makes me smile when i see him everyday

Comment

• Songbird
                Mojave Child
                • Sep 2007

Homsar cracks me up. I remember that cartoon about kids songs or whatever. *sound it off, 1, 2, 3, that is how we count to 3* I think I butchered that, I can't remember exactly how it goes, I just remember that Homsar was in it. Oh, I think it was about children's TV shows, and Homsar was a host. But I can't remember.
                Anyway....... "I said consumate V's, consumate! That guy wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit him in the face!"

Comment

• hondadrift
                  Mojave Teen
                  • Sep 2007

Hey mike thanks for setting up the forum. Its nice to have a place to meet with other outdoor enthusiasts

Comment

• Mike
                    Administrator
                    True Mojave
                    • Sep 2007

Anytime Chris.
                    Stu and I definetly are not new to caving and mining. We've been doing it for a long time. One of our favorite things to do. Hey Jordan and Kara. If you guys want, start up a thread under Off-Topic for Homestar. That would be a great place to chat on the topic and will help keep other forus on topic too. Homestar is lots of fun!
                    -Fish
                    Mojave Mine Team
                    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• Mike
                      Administrator
                      True Mojave
                      • Sep 2007

Well, for those of you who don't know, I've moved to Vernal working in the Oil Industry, making big moneys! Unfortunatly, this makes it hard to participate. But being a true mojave, I will be participating on the larger events. Eventually I plan on starting a division for eastern Utah, which has thousands of things to do. Take care all my friends!
                      -Fish
                      Mojave Mine Team
                      MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• Crystal

Leroy Jenkins

So I heard you had a sweet off-roading adventure around Vernal. Why dont you share it in our story section? Great Job!

Comment

• Jolth
                          Advanced Explorer
                          Mojave Cowboy
                          • Sep 2007

Make sure you share some of that money you get working in the Ol' Bidnes

But anyway i hope your training and all of that is going well. We sure miss you back here at home using your stuff Do you know yet if you and Chris will be working at the same location or not?

Comment

Working...