X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JonJulnes
    Mojave Baby
    • Dec 2008

Hello !

I just read an article in Forbes about what you all do ("Abandoned Mines", Forbes, November 10, 200 and I have a product that would make doing all that vastly safer.

I'm certain there are rules as to not posting regards products in here, so I thought I'd ask what the proper way to get this information out to your forum would be.

Thank you,

Jon Julnes
  • Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

Thanks for joining Jon. Look forward to what you've got to offer. So long as the product has something to do with what we do, you can let us know about anything you've got to make things safer.
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• JonJulnes
      Mojave Baby
      • Dec 2008

Thanks Mike.

Any assistance on how to add photos in a reply?

Comment

• Mike
        Administrator
        True Mojave
        • Sep 2007

The easiest way is to click the 'Add image to post' link when submitting a new reply. You'll have to use the reply button to see that.
        -Fish
        Mojave Mine Team
        MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• JonJulnes
          Mojave Baby
          • Dec 2008

Thanks Mike.

I'll get those images and info up shortly

Comment

• JonJulnes
            Mojave Baby
            • Dec 2008

Okay, as I was reading the Forbes article about what you all do down in all those caves, it reminded me of a conversation I had with a fellow who is one of those emergency guys, always packed...gets a call to go save people in some village in Botswanna that had a volcano erupt all over them...and he's off on the next flight.

He has what's called a "Go bag". It has everything you could imagine for saving people, getting in and out of strange places, emergency lighting, etc. He told me (because I invented DisposaCone, the worlds first disposable barricade system) "these things are amazing! I've always wanted to have cones with me to locate an area in the dark, to find my way back...to help others follow me in....never could because they were too bulky, too heavy...." and so on.

He was the one that actually helped us re-design the product so it has inches on one side...metrics on the other, so he didn't have to look around for a pack of smokes, newspaper or a pen...to take "perspective" photos.

Which is a fancy way of saying...to show relative size as against some object or thing he wanted a photo of.

So...back to the Forbes article. It occurred to me that you folks would like to identify that last left hand turn (or the last 30 of them)....but you wouldn't want to carry 30 cones with you.

Now you can!

And, as you can see from the image, they have white spaces for you to write on (arrows indicating direction...a note to the people behind you...) and they also have a small amount of butyl on the base (basically tar) so it can stick to things...at any angle...upside down, on a wall....

I thought you should know about these.

This version (the one you see in the attached images) isn't yet available. It will be in approx. 2 weeks.

You can see the old version at www.DisposaCone.com . The new one will be there shortly.

You can also see an image of the adhesive base at the same website.

Comment

• JonJulnes
              Mojave Baby
              • Dec 2008

Hmmmm....having problems getting the images in here....let's try again.

(These things aren't as stubby as the images make them appear to be...the full size images after clicking on them is more accurate).

Thanks for allowing me to discuss these with you.

Comment

Working...