What happened to all the orchards in Utah?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hidden_ninja
    Mojave Baby
    • Aug 2008

What happened to all the orchards in Utah?

The same thing that's happening to the mines in Utah. So if you [s:4bb89c5e51]kill[/s:4bb89c5e51] hug Obama that will probably go away. ^.^

Hi, my name is Remi Sinato, I go by the alias hidden ninja. I've been creating emotionally heavy industrial music for nearly 8 years now. If you feel so inclined to check it out, you may want to visit http://www.h1dd3nn1nj4.com | If you don't like it, it's not my fault you have such a horrid disposition towards independent music. Not everything wrapped in cellophane can fill the void at the core of your heart. I truly pity you. Expand your horizons or succumb to the fate of every stereotypical Utahn. Then again, you only have a black and white choice. You are either blind white picket fences or awakened dirty trailer trash pigs.
    You might as well kill a duck. This forum about mining isn't going to stray you from your worthlessness. Though you might have some fun and the things that you pick up along the way may help you cut your own wrist. Mike has shown me some pretty awesome things that are from mines that I could use to show people how cool I am.

meh... *squeak!*!!! MINES!!! I LUFF MINES!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!11111111111

It's not my fault I have such a strong disposition towards a large group of imaginary people either.
    I do care about the mines, even though I've never been to one. They represent my decay and the decay of everything.
    I do not care about politics and would rather see [s:4bb89c5e51]any president die [/s:4bb89c5e51] eat a nice big piece of pie.
    I do not like fluffy white clouds as they remind me of once being trapped inside a giant marshmallow.
    I stopped writing this a long time ago and was replaced by a robot.

01010100010111001010101010101010100001001110100101 0101010
    even silence leaves a noiseprint.
  • Crystal

Welcome to the site!

Do I hear some FL studio and Acid Pro in there?

Comment

• Mike
      Administrator
      True Mojave
      • Sep 2007

^^^ She is good.
      -Fish
      Mojave Mine Team
      MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• hidden_ninja
        Mojave Baby
        • Aug 2008

Damn, you are good. Thanks for taking interest. I've used Acid Pro 6 strictly for sequencing for a while, lately I've been using DD Pro tools to do the sequencing because the separation of channels (after rendering to flac or whatnot) is distinctly rich, whereas Acid Pro 6 has (and has always even in Sonic Foundry days) the bad habit of forcing to false stereo while rendering (sounds like someone took a bunch of low quality random sounds and clicked "Flatten"). The new Sound Forge and Vegas don't have this problem, but I can't function in Vegas 1) Because the layout is catered more to extensive video editing and 2) they changed the icon to ugly. I create most of my music within either Reason or Reaktor 5 and export it to wav, then sequence. However there are occasions where I will need to use Cubase or FL Studios to get that quirky little fuzz, phase or bleepy bleep. Here's a list of what I'm packing behind my pitiful little one man studio.

Desktop:
        -Windows Vista Ultimate Edition running 32Bit architecture
        -Asus M2N-SLI nForce 560 Socket AM2 Motherboard running an AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+ Socket AM2 CPU
        -2x XFX GeForce 8500 GT 512MB Ultra PCIe video cards running SLI configuration (Overclock 20%)
        -2x OCZ 2GB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz RAM running SLI configuration
        -1x 250 GB SATA HDD, 1x 500 GB SATA HDD, 1x 250 GB IDE HDD, 1x 200 GB GB IDE HDD
        -1x Auzentech HDA Digital X-plosion 7.1 DTS PCI Sound Card

Recording Hardware:
        -1x Mini M-box Light
        -1x Tascam US-144 USB 2.0 Audio/Midi Interface
        -1x M-Audio Axiom 49 USB Midi Keyboard/Controller
        -1x M-Audio Keystation 49e Midi Keyboard
        -1x Shure SM48S Beta Microphone (High Range, straight forward)
        -1x Behringer Ultravoice XM8500 Microphone (for the intentional diminishing quality post fx)
        -1x Sennheiser HD 280PRO Headphones (for mastering only)
        -1x Audio Technica ATH-PRO5V Headphones (for recording only)
        -1x Logitech Z-2300 THX Certified 2.1 200-watt Speaker System

Recording Software:
        -DD Pro Tools
        -Propellerheads Reason 4
        -Sony Acid 6
        -Sony SoundForge 9
        -Image Line FL Studios 8
        -Cakewalk Sonar 7 Pro
        -Adobe Audition 3.0
        -Steinburg Cubase LE 4
        -Native Instruments Reaktor 5
        -Brambros Tuareg 2
        -Microsoft TalkAny

Why am I running 32bit? Because half of the software and a bit of my hardware is incompatible in a 64bit environment. Such is the fate of a Windows driven musician at this time.

I'm up for discussion on people's experience with Software and any recommendations on how to improve my studio that audiophiles here at MU have to offer.

Comment

• Arual
          Mojave Baby
          • Aug 2008

Welcome, Remi! Are you planning to join up for the next trip?

Comment

• hidden_ninja
            Mojave Baby
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Arual
            Welcome, Remi! Are you planning to join up for the next trip?
            That would be nice. I would be grateful. I've never really been exploring so I would need to get some gear for it. Any good suggestions on what equipment I should have and where I could purchase it?

Comment

• Mike
              Administrator
              True Mojave
              • Sep 2007

Well there are three things you must have when exploring. A good solid headlamp with spare batteries, a helmet, and a knowledgeable guide to the area. If you got those three things, your set and good to go!
              -Fish
              Mojave Mine Team
              MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Working...