• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bones
    Mojave Baby
    • Jul 2018

New explorer in Utah County

Hi all,

Just moved to Utah county about 6 months ago for work. Shortly after I got here I was rock climbing out near Joe's Reservoir when I stumbled across an open coal mine. I only went about 20 feet in because I didnt have any equipment other than my cell phone light, but it sparked my interest. I've been spending most weekends chasing mines, ghost towns, and mine relics since then. Im hoping to meet some similar people who have the same interests so if you ever want to get together and go check out the surrounding area, shoot me a message.

-Tony
  • mr_ketchum
    Mojave Teen
    • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Bones
    Hi all,

Just moved to Utah county about 6 months ago for work. Shortly after I got here I was rock climbing out near Joe's Reservoir when I stumbled across an open coal mine. I only went about 20 feet in because I didnt have any equipment other than my cell phone light, but it sparked my interest. I've been spending most weekends chasing mines, ghost towns, and mine relics since then. Im hoping to meet some similar people who have the same interests so if you ever want to get together and go check out the surrounding area, shoot me a message.

-Tony
    are you on the facebook group? You will get more action in there

Comment

• Bones
      Mojave Baby
      • Jul 2018

Originally posted by mr_ketchum
      are you on the facebook group? You will get more action in there
      Didnt even know it existed but I do now. Thanks for the info sir! Enjoy your weekend

Comment

Working...