X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Colton Gardner
    Mojave Baby
    • Jul 2013

Returning explorer

Well I've poked around with MU for years now along with my RockRacer and I've gone through a few forum accounts for some reason. I feel like I'm quite computer-literate, but I guess my account from the old forum was earsed and since it's been so long maybe my "coltongar" account was deleted as well. Now I logged in through Facebook and it automatically stuck my first and last name as my username and I can't seem to change it. Could I get Mike or one of the admins to change my username for me to "utahaddict"? I'd greatly appreciate it.

My love for abandoned mines started when my brothers and I came accross the Lucky Strike mine and got lost inside for what felt like quite awhile (obviously this was years ago now that it's been closed). I've had the opportunity to explore the Ophir Hill Mine several times with the MU team over the years and have had fun exploring Dry Canyon, AF, and San Rafeal mines. I'm also hoping to learn from some of the wiser members on here how to rappel down some shafts sometime.

It's sad to see that MU has dried up a bit although I understand the need to stop doing organized trips. Hopefully the documentary is still in production and will be released soon!
Working...