X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leavittwoodland
    Mojave Child
    • Mar 2013

Excited to be here!

My name is Leavitt (yes that is my first name, my mother's maiden name). I am originally from Pismo Beach, California, and am now living in Provo going to school and working. I have always been an adventurer, and loved the underground. When i was young my friend and I would explore our cities expansive rain drainage systems. The rain drains were expansive and fun to "sled" down on skateboards and explore.

Now that i am a little older i have been very fascinated in mining, and exploring mines. My mother grew up in mining country in Northern California and so i had some exposure to mining when i would visit the grandparents. Now that i am in Utah i have had great fun exploring caves and mines. I look forward to interacting with others who share the passion of mine exploration! I hope to tag along on some of your adventures!
    Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we Bruce? Members of the League of Shadows!
  • Kiel
    Mojave Miner
    • Feb 2009

Welcome to MU!
    Underground Baby!

Comment

• leavittwoodland
      Mojave Child
      • Mar 2013

Thank you i am excited to learn from all the experts!
      Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we Bruce? Members of the League of Shadows!

Comment

• Joanne
        Mojave Outlaw
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by leavittwoodland
        My name is Leavitt (yes that is my first name, my mother's maiden name). I am originally from Pismo Beach, California, and am now living in Provo going to school and working. I have always been an adventurer, and loved the underground. When i was young my friend and I would explore our cities expansive rain drainage systems. The rain drains were expansive and fun to "sled" down on skateboards and explore.

Now that i am a little older i have been very fascinated in mining, and exploring mines. My mother grew up in mining country in Northern California and so i had some exposure to mining when i would visit the grandparents. Now that i am in Utah i have had great fun exploring caves and mines. I look forward to interacting with others who share the passion of mine exploration! I hope to tag along on some of your adventures!
        Welcome aboard! If you liked the drains, you'll love the mines! It's like drains on steroids. Just as a hint, there is tons of great information in the older posts. Mine locations, equipment, methods, and more.

Joanne
        Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• Jeff
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Miner
          • Nov 2008

Welcome to the forum.
          Jeff
          Mojave Mine Team
          Follow me on Facebook

Comment

• johnrsemt
            Mojave Baby