• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonesbilt
    Mojave Baby
    • Aug 2012

Hello

Hi all I wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Evan and I live in Ramona Ca. I first became interested in exploring old mines while stationed at 29 Plams Ca, an area steeped in history and rich in interesting abandoned mines. I have made a few nest adventures in that area to the Carlsbad Mine in the gold crown road area off of rt 62 between 29 Palms and the rt117 intersection. I would recommend this as a very interesting site. Well I plan getting back into exploring when things cool down enough out there.

Evan
  • ryan162
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Miner
    • Feb 2009

Thats a great area for exploring! link up with the MU group on facebook. This site isnt used much. See ya out there!

Comment

• alton
      Mojave Baby
      • Sep 2012

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.:confused:
      alton

Comment

• sanpet
        Mojave Cowboy
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Jonesbilt

My name is Evan and I live in Ramona Ca. I first became interested in exploring old mines while stationed at 29 Plams Ca, an area steeped in history and rich in interesting abandoned mines. I have made a few nest adventures in that area to the Carlsbad Mine in the gold crown road area off of rt 62 between 29 Palms and the rt117 intersection. I would recommend this as a very interesting site. Well I plan getting back into exploring when things cool down enough out there.

Evan
        I was at the stumps 1966-68batteries

Comment

• sanpet
          Mojave Cowboy
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Jonesbilt

Evan
          I was at the stumps 1966-68

Comment

Working...