X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pacatak
    Mojave Baby
    • Apr 2012

Hello

I found this site looking for a place for a sweet adventure with my friend before he leaves Utah. We've swum thistle, climbed the tintic reduction mill, seen silver city, mammoth and scranton on the ground.

Just looking for a good adventure we can have. Nothing too intense, and while we've explored above ground we haven't done much mine exploration.

Any suggestions on where to go within 90 min of Provo would be great.
  • ExpUt
    True Mojave
    • Jul 2008

Welcome to the forum!

Gotta ask, what is swimming Thistle all about?
    Kurt Williams
    CruiserOutfitters.com
    ExpeditionUtah.com
    MojaveUnderground.com

Comment

• pacatak
      Mojave Baby
      • Apr 2012

Well not really swimming, Just wading in the old houses out at Thistle Utah. Cool Place.

Comment

• segaum
        Mojave Baby
        • May 2012

Hello, glad to see you here~~
        Shop mulberry bags collections online, We offer you huge range of luxury and Mulberry designer bags such as Mulberry Alexa Bags, Mulberry Satchel Bags, Mulberry Tote Bags.

Comment

• wosnky
          Mojave Baby
          • May 2012

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your way of expressing the opinions and sharing the information. It is good to move as chance bring new things in life, paves the way for advancement, etc. But it is well known to everyone that moving to new location with bulk of goods is not an easy task to move or shift from one place to other place because I have experienced about that and I face the problem like that. There I go to village near to my city faced that problem there.
          Mulberry outletMulberry Alexa

Comment

Working...