Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demag

Southern Utah

Hi Everybody! I love caving and exploring. I've been to some of the local mines. I'm not sure what qualifies as impressive, but I thought they were pretty neat. I've also been to Wieliczka in Poland, probably what started my interest in scouting mines.

My work keeps me out of state most of the time now, but if anything happens down in So. Utah I'd love to hear about in the off chance I'm here =)
  • ExpUt
    True Mojave
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Demag
    Hi Everybody! I love caving and exploring. I've been to some of the local mines. I'm not sure what qualifies as impressive, but I thought they were pretty neat. I've also been to Wieliczka in Poland, probably what started my interest in scouting mines.

My work keeps me out of state most of the time now, but if anything happens down in So. Utah I'd love to hear about in the off chance I'm here =)
    Welcome to MU, where do you like to explore in southern Utah? It's a big place.
    Kurt Williams
    CruiserOutfitters.com
    ExpeditionUtah.com
    MojaveUnderground.com

Comment

• Mike
      Administrator
      True Mojave
      • Sep 2007

The San Rafael Swell is my favorite place for exploring in southern utah. So many good mines there. I like taking trips down there around Feb or March.
      -Fish
      Mojave Mine Team
      MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Working...