Hi there

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zed-Head

Hi there

I stumbled across the site a few years ago reading about John Jones who died in Nutty Putty. This is a great site and I am impressed with the skills, knowledge, and kindness of those on the board.

I enjoy a wide range of activities that help me enjoy life I live. Some of those are exploring the world, photography, video, firearms, amateur radio, and emergency preparedness.

I hope to get more into mine studying and exploration and look forward to connecting with people on the site. Thanks.
  • go_browns79
    Mojave Cowboy
    • Aug 2010

Welcome from Vegas !!!
    Bill

Comment

• Joanne
      Mojave Outlaw
      • Jul 2009

Welcome aboard Zed! Always good to have another mine explorer join us. There's a few of us down here in Vegas who enjoy kicking around in the local mines. We are fortunate to have a LOT of choices to choose from.

The forum is a bit quite right now but hopefully it will pick up again.

Joanne
      Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• ryan162
        Advanced Explorer
        Mojave Miner
        • Feb 2009

yeah its off season in the desert right now for the big trips. should pick back up in the fall.

Comment

• Dawn_CL
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Miner
          • Nov 2009

Hi Joanne,

Just giving you a heads up. I finally got a divisional mine exploring group here in Kingman thats an all-girl group, which is around 15 of us, (nothing at all against the guys, its just none seemed too interested) and once we get ourselves more organized on scheduling our trips and deciding on a few things, we MAY be contacting you on rope rapelling teachings. We will just need to know what your rates would be and how we could work out scheduling. There are quite a few mines out where we go to that require rappelling as well as one of my own mines so maybe that would also be an opportunity to drop a few of those mines or use those .. OR mine for training. Let me know whenever you get things decided then i can let you know what we want to do once me and the other girls meet and discuss our options.

Also, i got all the rail ill ever need so ill be laying rail and working my other mine here fairly soon. A freind of mine with a mine of his own gave me a whole bunch of rail (about 1000 or more feet) with certain provisions(one is that i dont sell or scrap the rail, which i would not do in the first place).

To Admin: Sorry if this post is in the wrong section and if it is then please feel free to relocate it to the proper section.

Thanks
          Dawn

Comment

• ExpUt
            True Mojave
            • Jul 2008

Welcome to MU!
            Kurt Williams
            CruiserOutfitters.com
            ExpeditionUtah.com
            MojaveUnderground.com

Comment