Gold Rush Expeditions back up, with a vengance...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • one_bad_rover

Gold Rush Expeditions back up, with a vengance...

Almost a year, and a few thousand $$ later.. And GRE is finally back up and working. Completely revamped, and some good fun as well. If you were registered before, you will need to re-register, this is so we can have a good and accurate count of who is out therer and active. Also, you can send an email to all of the "powers that be" - Senate, House of Reps, Office of Surface Mining, DOGM, and our own beloved John Huntsman Jr... With two clicks... add text if you want, or send the pre-populated email.
    We need to take some very affirmitive action this year to make sure that Frisco stays open, and Im hoping to have some fun with OGM on the Lakeside mines... the ones they want to reclaim this year. We have claimed and just about sold the main sites to some agressive people who are looking to keep their properties protected and DOGM out. Lets see if DOGM will try to exercise their "police power" on an active claim, and not an abandoned mine. More stuff than I could type in a day here. Please check it out, let me know what you think and please, feedback, feedback, feedback!!
    heres and easy link... www.goldrushexpeditions.com
  • Stuart
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

Good work Corey, its about time
    Lets make 2009 a winning year for mine preservationists. I'd like to see more collaboration this year, keep us posted and we will do the same.
    -Stuart Burgess
    Mojave Mine Team

Project Manager
    Burgess Exploration LLC
    http://www.burgex.com

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MineExplorer
    Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MineExplorer

Comment

• one_bad_rover

In full agreement... oh and I saw the note on the spring safari, we are just waiting for 2 sponsor logos to come in so we can put them all together into the new SS logo, the details will be posted and up!!!

Comment

• Mark1955
        Advanced Explorer
        Mojave Outlaw
        • Dec 2008

Looks great so far Corey! It shows that alot of hard work and time went into it. Look forword to more trips this comming year.

Mark

Comment

• Derek
          Advanced Explorer
          Mojave Outlaw
          • Jul 2008

I spent some time on there yesterday and it looks good so far.
          -Derek
          Mojave Mine Team

Comment

• trentaiken
            Mojave Child
            • Jan 2009

Please send me some information on some of the remaining claims. I would be interested.
            Try it once to see if you like it or not, maybe twice to be sure

Comment

• one_bad_rover

Trent - I saw your registration... I will send you some of the sites we have coming up for sale, we usually post them up on ebay just to maximize exposure, but this will give you a sneak peek at what is upcoming...
              You can also look up the ones we have sold under the ebay user jjmday13

Comment

Working...