9.26.09 Breakfast/Ophir Intro Trip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crystal

9.26.09 Breakfast/Ophir Intro Trip

MU had another Intro Trip on Saturday only this time we also had a donation breakfast before we went underground. Breakfast consisted of Miah's Mash (eggs, potatoes, bacon and sausage) blueberry pancakes, giant cinnamon rolls and John was nice enough to provide french toast. We did have a late start getting breakfast cooking due to a blown circuit breaker but once that was fixed it when smoothly. There we a lot of new people who made it and quite a few of our regular explorers as well. It was fun to meet the people we know on the forum face to face. We all spit up into groups each with a group leader or two and everyone went separate ways into the mine. Needless to say this was a great trip with a great turn out however instead of doing breakfast I think next time we'll do lunch.

Thanks everyone who made a MU donation, we all appreciate it! Donating really helps keeping us doing what we love.
    Thank you John for making french toast! That was great!!!!
    Thank you MMT leaders, who made this trip possible, I'm glad you were ALL able to make it!

Go to our Meetup for other fun and exciting exploration trips!
  • KDT1970
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Miner
    • Sep 2009

My wife and I had a great time, and we will be back for the next beginner trip into Ophir for sure.
    I was really nice meeting new people. Breakfast was good thanks for all your work.

Comment

Working...