X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ExpUt
    True Mojave
    • Jul 2008

Barsow & San Bernadido County Mines Mystery

Saw this on another forum. Its almost like they should ask for help from mine explorers:

The last thing you would want to find while out searching through mines but at the same time it would be nice to bring closure to the woman's family.
    Kurt Williams
    CruiserOutfitters.com
    ExpeditionUtah.com
    MojaveUnderground.com
  • John
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Miner
    • Oct 2008

Yep, sad story.

Common sense would say enlist the help of mine explorers, but common sense is very uncommon among the "officials".

Comment

• ryan162
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Miner
      • Feb 2009

that is terrible. twice ive come across things i thought were bodys out in the desert. one was in a mine and i still dont know im looking at even after staring at it a few times. dont worry im confident its not a body lol, just cant figure if its a coyote remains or a piece of old burlap and sticks

i see the mine explorer route but if you open up a goose hunt like that to armatures , you might not get MUMT caliber people and end up with more lost spelunkers.

if she was placed in a tunnel then she would probably be already found. if shes at the bottom of a pit...they might never find her. the amount of pits out there is crazy.

Comment

Working...