Ed's Archives Section up on GRE.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • one_bad_rover

Ed's Archives Section up on GRE.

It’s taken a while, but it’s up. Ed’s Archives. This is the start of a collection of Images from Mr. Ed Gosling.
    Ed is scanning these individually and we are setting them up. These images range from 1922 to the present and they are nothing short of amazing!!
    So far there is:
    American Fork Canyon
    Cactus Mine
    Deep Creek Range
    Fish Springs
    Goshute Canyon
    Scranton Canyon

Check it out; let us know what you think…
  • Derek
    Advanced Explorer
    Mojave Outlaw
    • Jul 2008

Looks good. Thanks for the photos Ed and Corey. Now if these places still looked like this then....
    -Derek
    Mojave Mine Team

Comment

• Mark1955
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Outlaw
      • Dec 2008

Excellent addition! These are some of the best mine photos I've ever seen... and I have just about every coffee table book on the subject. These photos should really be on display someplace prominent... say like the photo gallery along the moving sidewalk at the airport or some place else similar that gets a ton of public exposure. These photos are excellent at alerting the public as to how precious and endangered these sites actually are. I have recent photos of many of these sites and never knew there were buildings standing where I stood to take many of my photos. Perhaps before and after comparison photos hanging side by side or put into a book might wake up some of the sleeping people out there.....

Thanks Ed and Corey!!!

Comment

Working...