X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kelly Rees
    Mojave Teen
    • Feb 2009

Made a huge mistake today

I had to go to the DNR building today to file some water rights forms for a well we're drilling. I seldom make it down there so like a junky I walk into the bookstore.

HUGE mistake. I spent the months grocery budget on books and maps. The wife doesnt know yet so my testicles and I are having some quiet time before she finds out and removes them.

Thanks.
    www.wasatchsport.com
    PM me for special Mojave Underground pricing on all of your climbing/exploring needs.
  • Mike
    Administrator
    True Mojave
    • Sep 2007

Haha you made the right choice, Kelly. However, when your wife goes to cut them off, suggest to her you sell them for research, and use the earning to buy groceries for the next couple years.
    -Fish
    Mojave Mine Team
    MU Web Administrator

Follow us on Facebook

Comment

• lobster68w
      Advanced Explorer
      Mojave Miner
      • Dec 2008

I've always wanted to go there, but since they are closed on Friday..............

Probably a good thing though, I'd come home with a ton of new maps!!

Éirinn go Brách

Comment

• Mark1955
        Advanced Explorer
        Mojave Outlaw
        • Dec 2008

I've been a huge fan of maps since I was about 6 when I started getting National Geographic. cuortesy of my Grandparents one Christmas... So nothing wrong with buying maps by my book. Just put your wife in charge of them on your outings... perhaps you'll get her hooked too!

Mark

Comment

Working...