Upcoming coal mine trip for those interested!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leavittwoodland
    Mojave Child
    • Mar 2013

Upcoming coal mine trip for those interested!

I have a great connection to many of the coal mines out in Price area. Many of theme are still active, and i have secured us an opportunity to take a group 8ish (maybe 10+ ill have to check) into the working mines. I am just putting my feelers out to see who would be interested in checking out some active, and maybe inactive coal mines. It will be 100% legal, and maybe guided by a wise old miner, but with as much freedom as we want.

I know very little about coal mines, but i think it would be a good experience for many of us to experience a working coal mine operation. I believe that the mine was 21 miles straight in, but the old guy might have been exaggerating, but deep never the less!

Also i have access to a 1 of a kind coke smelter out in Price if we want to look at that as well (also working). I did financial due diligence on them and had an open invite to check it out!

So let me know if you would be interested in both or just one.

Example: George Forman - Interested in both, bringing 2 guest, best days would be Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Any questions ask!
    Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we Bruce? Members of the League of Shadows!
  • Kiel
    Mojave Miner
    • Feb 2009

I would love to go! Lets set it up!
    Underground Baby!

Comment

• Joanne
      Mojave Outlaw
      • Jul 2009

Sounds like a great trip! I would be all over it but I live down in Vegas. Hope the trip comes together and you guys have a great time.

Joanne
      Love to camp? Love to eat? Here's the place! www.camp-cook.com

View my ghost town & mine exploration photos: http://www.asolidfoundation.com/mines/mine_home.htm

Comment

• ExpUt
        True Mojave
        • Jul 2008

100% interested!
        Kurt Williams
        CruiserOutfitters.com
        ExpeditionUtah.com
        MojaveUnderground.com

Comment

• sanpet
          Mojave Cowboy
          • Mar 2011

As a retired coal miner I say do not go in to a "old coal mine that is not a working coal mine"

Comment

• johnrsemt
            Mojave Baby
            • Feb 2010

I am interested johnrsemt@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...