Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ExpUt
    True Mojave
    • Jul 2008

9/5/12 - Deep Blue Marine Presentation (Treasure Hunting) with ExpeditionUtah

Sorry, I don't have fake passports or credit card numbers to offer you however I think some of you might be interested in this:

"What: Expedition Utah would like to invite you to join us for our September Summit! This month we have an exciting visitor coming to share with us his treasure hunting adventures from the Dominican Republic. Wilf Blum is the President of Deep Blue Marine, underwater exploration and recovery company based in Midvale, Utah. The company was formed in November 2005 and has focused its operations in the Dominican Republic since 2007.

When: September 5th, 6:30pm-8:30pm

Where: Whitmore Library Conference Room (2197 Fort Union Boulevard)[map]

Who: Anyone and everyone. Whether you're a seasoned traveler or someone just getting into exploring Utah's backcountry and varied historical sites we encourage you to come out.

What is Expedition Utah? Expedition Utah is a website and forum dedicated to vehicle assisted exploration of Utah's beautiful and varied backcountry. We strive to provide a free online repository of information to help people plan their next adventures and a forum to let them discuss it with others who share their passion. Our monthly Summits are designed to move that experience off the computer and into the real world by highlighting aspects of Utah's history by visiting museums, historic sites and joining other groups who share our passion in different ways."

I've had the opportunity to see several of Wilf's presentations at treasure hunting and gold prospecting meetings over the last few years and I can promise assure you that your won't be disappointed. This event is 100% free and no formal RSVP is required however please let us know if your planning to attend and how many guests your bringing so that we may plan seating accordingly. Feel free to invite whomever you think would be interested. See you there!
    Kurt Williams
    CruiserOutfitters.com
    ExpeditionUtah.com
    MojaveUnderground.com
Working...